Area: Zanskar valley (Ladakh)
Duration: 15 Days
Best Season: September to October
Max. Altitude: 5200 mts/17050 ft.
Routes: Leh – Hemis – Shang Sumdo – Kongmaru la – Zalungkarpo la – Zangla – Padum.
The trek starts from Hemis monastery (one of the richest monastery in Ladakh). It enters in famous Markha valley and Zanskar via Junglam, which is open only for a month. In summer this route is closed due to water crossing and in winter heavy snowfall.
|Price in INR||03 to 05 PAX||06 to 10 PAX||11 to 15 PAX|
|Per Person Per Day||3500/-||3100/-||2600/-|
Price Inclusions :
- Assistance upon arrival at Leh airport by destination inde representative & traditional welcome at the Hotel / Guesthouse.
- Transportation as per the programme.
- All camping arrangements with all meals, crew, ponies for luggage.
- Non-Alcoholic Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- All Meals (Bed Tea, Breakfast, Hot / Pack Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner)
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by non-ac Vehicle as per the program.
- Inner line Permit to restricted / protected areas.
- Monument & Museum Entrance Fees.
- Currently applicable taxes and service charges.
- Any future taxes levies will be charged extra.
Price Does not Include :
- Airfare to and from Leh.
- Travel insurance.
- Any kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the tour as per the Itinerary.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
Terms & Conditions :
1) – 25% advance (Non Refundable) to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation.
2) – Balance 75% before the start of the Tour or on Arrival in Leh.
3) – Check-In / Check-out time at all the properties would be at 1200 hrs. (Noon)
4) – All the above mentioned rates are per person rates on twin sharing basis.
5) – Payment in Leh office should be Cash Only.
6) – During Off Season Heaters will be provided for Accommodation and Vehicle without any extra charges.
Cancellation Terms :
1) – 10% before 15 days from date of starting the Tour.
2) – 25% before 7 days from dated of starting the Tour.
3) – 50% within 7 days from date of starting the Tour.
4) – 100% within 48 hours from date of starting Tour.