HORSE RIDING IN LADAKH
Horse Trekking is one of the best ways to truly explore Ladakh, from Changthang plateaus that stretch as far as the eye can see, to snow-capped Mountains soaring uptp 7000m and enchanting valleys and gorges Markha & Hidden valley. Riding on horseback allows you to get back to nature and enjoy the solitude and harmony of wilderness in Ladakh.
There’s a multitude of horse trekking experiences on offer in Ladakh. Choose from Hemis National Park to the High Altitude Lakes Like Tsomoriri, Tsokar & Pangong treks.
There’s a range of different horse riding tours on offer, with half day, full day and overnight treks available. All tack, including hard hats is provided and overnight trekking packages also include the necessary camping equipment. Beside Day trips of Horseback Riding we also organize overnight Treks to:
Rupsho Kharnak 8 Days Package :
Cost: 1350 dollars/ person for a private trek of 2 Pax
Cost: 1100 dollars/Person for a group of 3-8 Pax
Size Of group: Min 2 & Max 8
Highest Point: Zalung Karpo la Pass 5050mts
For futher details and day by day itinerary plz Send an Enquiry.
Whats included ?
For the Trek it Includes:
Transportation both ways (to the starting point and coming back from the finishing point by Jeep)
Tents, Mattresses, Pack Horses, Riding Horse, Food, Trekking guide, Assistant Guide, Cook, Assistant Cook, Cooking gears, wildlife fees, camping fees and inner line permission where ever it’s needed.
For the Package it includes :
- Accommodation on twin sharing Basis in an A Class Hotel
- All Meals (Bed Tea, Breakfast, Hot / Pack Lunch, Dinner)
- To & Fro Airport Transfer in Leh
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All Transportation by Toyota Qualis / nnova
- Innerline Permit.
It does not Include :
- Monument & Museum Entrance Fees
- Flight tickets
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Camel Riding & Rafting Charges
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included