LADAKH PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR
Region:- Leh, Ladakh, J & K, Duration:- 10 days, Grade:- Moderate, Max Altitude:- 18,380 Ft.
Photographing nomadic life, frozen lakes, Milky Way, star trail, monks and monasteries, portraits sessions, sand dunes, wildlife fun and local family visits.
Led by a multiple award-winning photographer who calls Ladakh his second home, our winter workshop promises show you a Ladakh no one else can. Specifically designed for photographers, this tour is a result the deep knowledge of terrain and the play of light on it.
We have cherry-picked specific locations, even more specific vantage points to help you make an image that head and shoulder any others in Ladakh. Our vast network of friends ensures that you are always by a glowing fire at night, snuggled in the warmest of blankets and sleeping bags.
It’s is an experience you will cherish for a long time to come.
- Photograph nomadic life, portraits session inside and outside the monad tent, morning and evening activities and food and cultural exchange with them.
- Photography of the frozen lakes, walk and shoot beautiful patterns forms due to wind and walk on the lakes.
- Photograph frozen geysers and wild like at Puga plains.
- Visit to monasteries to shoot monks inside while prayer ceremony, monastery kitchen and privilege access to green rooms of the monks.
- Visit to a sights specially chosen by the shoot director keeping photography opportunities in mind.
- Driving through some of the highest motorable passes which are fully covered with snow.
- Night photography on frozen lakes to capture Milky Way and star trails.
- Photograph wild asses, yaks, pica, portages, Tibetan snow cock, golden eagle, lammergeyer, Himalayan buzzards, little owl, ducks, wolf, fox, hare and wild mountain goat and sheep etc.
Price includes :
- Transportation throughout the tour.
- Guesthouse accommodation with heating facility, attached bath and toilet, breakfast.
- All meals included during the tour.
- Dinner in Local home while in Leh to experience local food.
- Lunch will be restaurants.
- All required permits, entrances and entry fee.
- Tour expert advice, photo sessions, show and tell, assistance and comments.
- Privilege access.
Price Excludes :
- Travel Insurance.
- Domestic flight to and from Leh.
- Personal clothing.
- Additional food and beverages ordered.
- Camera equipments like tripod and batteries etc.
chadar trek 2015
- Ladakh Photography Tour